Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Code- P1000 keeps saying test not finish...
Code- P1000 keeps saying test not finished

826 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-12-31 02:42:22

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    BrianHartrum
    2021-11-08 22:18:08
     How do I get it to complete the test

Tags: DS708

•   Level 1   
    (3) points

2021-11-21 16:09:56 (Reply to:BrianHartrum)

Drive cycle. That is just a fault code saying all obd monitors haven't ran/completed yet

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    copyless

2021-12-22 18:55:47

I have been a member here for a while, just never really replied or read very much here, mainly because I work on and with Ford so I have access to lots of equipment. Anyway, sorry for the long story, but I have a question, because today I have looked at several pages of people needing help, and in lots of the posts I see the same thing, like with this one, there is no information, just a question. How does someone answer the question with no information about the vehicle? I mean I could tell you exactly how to clear that P1000 code, but it changes with, is it a manual or automatic, yes it changes the drive cycle. What year and vehicle also changes it, and last do you know which monitor is not cleared? Because the evap monitor has a way to clear it, if for certain reasons it will not clear itself. Again, I apologize, just wondering how people expect answers with no info on the question they want answered?

•   Level 4   
    (119) points
    Jorge

2021-12-31 02:42:22 (Reply to:copyless)

I like your answer and it's funny as there is so many questions but no answers. I guess there isn't a lot of people in this site to really answer questions, is more for posting questions with no answers. And a lot of people viewing them but not answering. I go around and try to get some info out there as this looks like it's more of a member site for autel users than it is to get help.
  Total1 Pages